Nordschleife Full Lap and BTG analysis

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
NOS M3F80
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Nordschleife Full Lap and BTG analysis

Post by NOS M3F80 »

Hi,

I have been using HLT GRand Prix Edition on the Nordschleife. I can use either Nodschleife Full Circuit or BTG. However when I am driving several rounds in a row I sometimes would like to analyse my BTG and my full circuit times retrospectively. Is this somehow possibe? So that I would use the Nordschleife Full Circuit to drive and later on check the BTG times?

Thanks for your help!
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Nordschleife Full Lap and BTG analysis

Post by Harry »

What you can do is exporting your full lap recordings to either GPX or VBO and reimport this files with the BTG track set loaded and the Full Circuit track set unloaded. This will create new laps from the input. Use the export function for GPX/VBO and send the mail to yourself. Once it arrives, select the attachment from the mail and select LapTimer to open it.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
NOS M3F80
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by NOS M3F80 »

Hi Harry,

thanks a lot. I will try that the next time I am on the NOS.

Will I also be able to overlay videos on the BTG data then? I guess that will only work If I cut them beforehand accordingly?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

You probably need to realign data and video. But try it, it may work without further fiddling. As long as the video is a continuous full session video, you will be able to use it for BTG splits too. No need for cutting, LapTimer extracts the portion required when overlaying videos.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image