Overlay Video - Help please

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
furby076
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Overlay Video - Help please

Post by furby076 »

Hey All,

I have been spending a couple hours doing this and cannot figure out how to get the overlay.
Android (Galaxy)
GoPro Hero6
OBDLink
Harrys

During my 2 track days the sessions recorded, some of the video files broke, many recorded fine. The laps show up...My camera shows offline, but it IS connected via wifi to my phone. I even copied all of the video files to my sim card - but not sure want to do.

It shouldn't be this hard to sync the video and the data and some assistance would be great. If it would make it easier to copy the files to my computers internal memory (I only have 10gb free), then I will be happy to do so. Just tell me what is the path to use.

THanks
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Overlay Video - Help please

Post by Harry »

I'm sorry for the late reply and hope you have found the missing link already. :-)

To overlay a video recorded using an external cam, you need to transfer the video to your smartphone and Re-Link it. Sync information will be available from automatic starts, but the transfer stuff is not automated. Please see Video Documentation for a step-by-step description. It is available on www.gps-laptimer.de/documentation.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image