Loading track map and video failure.

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
dsausig
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Loading track map and video failure.

Post by dsausig »

I do not have data on my iPhone 7 and the track does not have wifi. From my home wifi, I downloaded the track Buttonwillow CW14 from the list of available configurations for the track. I set up the multi cam in the app and selected the phone camera external camera which is a hero 4 session. On the first session the lap data was recorded but no video. On subsequent sessions no data was collected. I tried setting the video to only the iPhone and that did not work either. I was running the app with only battery power as my race card does not have a power supply. The instructions in the app say connect a power supply. Is this the problem or do I have other problems. Thanks
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Loading track map and video failure.

Post by Harry »

The power warning is just a warning. As long as the battery is fine, it will work. Once the phone starts issuing warnings on only 20/10 percent remaining, lap recordings will be interrupted.

Harry
Image Image Image Image