THank you. I did check out the documentation and printed out the video doc. Reading through it I am still not confident (and it may just be that, confidence) in my ability. Is there a simple step guide?
1) turn on harrys lap timer
I will worry about overlaying later, I just want to make sure I record the data and video properly.
A recommendation for future updates would be a Setup Wizard
Launching the wizard
1) Do you have OBD? Connect now. Laptimer tests for connection
2) Have video? Connect now. Laptimer tests for connection
3) Have GPS? Connect now. Laptimer tests for connection
4) Turn on car, make sure all devices are on
5) Test all devices, including sample recording (can be 10 seconds) to make sure everything works.
What I'd like to do is test this before I get to the track.
Again, thank you
Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests