Using Google Earth with HLT KML

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
msnare
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Using Google Earth with HLT KML

Post by msnare »

When I export KML from HLT on my driod to Google Earth on my Mac I have the ability in the My Places controls to select which laps in the KML export are displayed, and what is displayed for the laps. I can, for example, turn on and off the lateral G's display to just see the line more clearly. So, I can export a whole session and then look at one or a subset of the laps, and adjust what is shown about each lap.

I have not been able to find that adjustment capability in Earth when I launch it from my driod where HLT is running, or when I run Earth on my iPad. What I see is all the laps in the session, with no apparent way to, for example, turn off the lateral G's display or look at only a single lap at a time.

Is there a way to make these same selections for what Earth displays on the droid or iPad as I can with Earth on my Mac?

Thanks
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Using Google Earth with HLT KML

Post by Harry »

Hi,

The mobile versions do not have this feature included. For Android, I had to remove a channel (I do not recall which one, probably acceleration / deceleration) completely because the app crashed otherwise. I hope Google will add this feature at some time - I do not want to add another dialog to select channels just because the mobile version is limited.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image