BTG from complete Lap possible?

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
spazzola
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

BTG from complete Lap possible?

Post by spazzola »

Hi Folks,

i was on a Training on the Nordschleife, but as i do not like to go flat all the Döttinger Höhe, i would like to know if it is possible to extract a BTG Time from the complete Laps ... and what do i need to do to get this done...

Regards

Eric
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: BTG from complete Lap possible?

Post by Harry »

Export you full session to VBO first. Next, load the BTG track set in LapTimer and purge any conflicting Nordschleife track set. Import the VBO. This will split the recording according to BTG triggers. NB: this will be not completely comparable because you can start he lap a lot faster compared to the standard situation leaving from the parking lot. ;-)

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
spazzola
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by spazzola »

Hi Harry,

sorry ... but what is VBO and how to export my session?

Best Regards
Eric
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

VBO is a logger format and can be exported and imported (including splitting the data into laps). To export, select one lap included in the session from Lap List and select Export in the bottom of the screen (iOS) or the action menu (Android). Select "Session" as scope and VBO as the only format to export. Once the mail arrives on your smartphone, touch it and allow LapTimer to import it.

In case you are using Android, please wait for LapTimer v21.0.10 before you do the export. We discovered an issue for the VBO export on Android.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image