GoPro Help

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
promethius
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

GoPro Help

Post by promethius »

Morning,

I am currently using my iPhone 7 and Kiwi3 OBD to record my track sessions. I was looking at purchasing a GoPro Hero 5 Session. However, I am a little confused on how to make these devices work together.
If I go with the GoPro, I use that device to record the track session, then do I use the iPhone as a connection device between the GoPro and the Kiwi3. If that is the case, the iPhone will only connect to one Bluetooth device at a time, so not sure how to make these devices work together. Any help, advise or information is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: GoPro Help

Post by Harry »

Please find details on using external cams in "Fantastic Video Documentation" on www.gps-laptimer.de/documentation. The HERO 5 Session is not yet compatible with LapTimer, please consider either the HERO 4 Session or a HERO 5 Black. Cams not listed as compatible can be operated manually. This footage can be added manually to LapTimer too to add overlays. But it is more complicated. See the doc again.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image