Overlay data on gopro video

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
devilmaz
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Overlay data on gopro video

Post by devilmaz »

Harry,I have been to the track for one day doing lot of laps.I used iphone with the app to records data e laptime and gopro hero3 as external camera which was recording in automatically when on the track.than I will use an external software to overlay datas(dashware).

I have 10 recorded videos (about 20min each) on my gopro and I would like to add the correspondence data for each video.
If not at least for one of these session recorded

For all the day on the app “lap list” I have 72laps and in the day data exporting only 60.
I found that is possible to extract data only from a single lap but I don’t know how to find it easily in the video..
Is it possible extract data selecting manually more consecutive laps? I saw is possible only for a single one or only for the last session(which rule does it use the app to create these sessions?)

Thank you and great app :)
devilmaz
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Re: Overlay data on gopro video

Post by devilmaz »

Sorry to be a bit off topic,I also had to force the calibration as my iphone was positioned horizontal and not vertical i was able to complete the first 2 setting parameters but no the last 2.
Every time I started a new session i had to set /force cibration again because status was red.
How to set it in horizontal position?
devilmaz
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Re: Overlay data on gopro video

Post by devilmaz »

Nobody had same problems?
Thanks