Exporting Track map/speeds Image

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
Stoopalini
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Exporting Track map/speeds Image

Post by Stoopalini »

When I go in and view lap details, and touch the track name, it shows me a nice image of my lap with overlay data. I'd like to export this as an image, with the data readable, but when I export as PDF, the font used for the data (ie: MPH) is so small I cannot read it.

Here is an example of what I mean: Lap PDF from MSR

Is there a way to change the font size of these when exporting?

Thanks, and what a great app! You really did a nice job on this, I absolutely love it!

Thomas.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Exporting Track map/speeds Image

Post by Harry »

Hi,

PDF export can be improved a lot... You cannot enlarge fonts here currently. For the best pictures, my recommendation is an export to .kml Afterwards, open it in Google Earth, select / deselect the features you want to see, and copy the picture.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Stoopalini
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by Stoopalini »

Ok, thanks Harry. As an alternative, I positioned the map on my iPhone screen, turned it to landscape, then took a screen shot by pressing the HOME and POWER buttons at the same time.

As you can see, This worked fairly well

Thanks again,
Thomas.
Attachments
Fastest_Lap_Speeds.png
Fastest_Lap_Speeds.png (95.36 KiB) Viewed 1930 times
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Yes, its even better on an iPad screen :-) You may try the map settings (small tool in the top left of the data recording view) to adjust the color levels for lateral acceleration. Its all too green now :-)

- Harry
Image Image Image Image