exporting lap data

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
Daniel
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

exporting lap data

Post by Daniel »

Apologies if this is covered but I have searched.

I would like to export (send via email) data (in all formats) from all laps at a circuit.

If I goto analysis (it shows my last trackday (not what i want to export)
lap list
expand snetterton, there's 2 trackdays
click transfer
i get options of all - it's every lap in HLT. track 0 "unspecified laps selected". 22 feb (the date of the last trackday) or session which is the last session of the last trackday.

What am I missing or is what I want to do not possible?

Thank you.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: exporting lap data

Post by Harry »

When selecting the Export function from Lap List, the context is the current track set. In your case this is "Unspecified". There are two ways to select a different track: select any lap recording for this track and select Export from this lap's details (i.e. Lap List ‣ your lap ‣ Export). Select the track scope here and you will get all laps from the track. The alternative is to set the current track to the track you want to export (e.g. LapTimer ‣ Status ‣ Event / Track) and export on Lap List level (i.e. Lap List ‣ Transfer ‣ Export Lap Data).

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Daniel
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by Daniel »

Perfect. Worked exactly as required once I knew how to do it.
gremlin
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by gremlin »

Just fyi this is exactly the issue I ran into, I could see the little green dot on the last track day and kept trying to figure out how to re-select at the track day level which set I wanted to send.

thanks for the explanation, I can see returning to this question a few times though :)