Vbox circuit tools

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
stefano-c
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Vbox circuit tools

Post by stefano-c »

I'd love to use Circuit Tools on my PC to analyze the data acquired by Harry's. I've seen it's capable of exporting vbo files but I'm unable to get the video too.
I've seen there are old topics which explain there were some troubles trying to do that but they are quite old.
I'd like to know if actually, with the last version of Harry's and CT, it's possible to achieve this goal.

Alternatively can you suggest another software instead of CT? The integrated analysis feature in Harry's is good but the smartphone display is too small! I need something on the PC.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Vbox circuit tools

Post by Harry »

VBO Video annotations are planned for v21. Till then, you need to add it manually (using scripting) as discussed here.
I'm sure there are other analytic tools, but must use some proprietary file format and are "closed" for 3rd parties.
For formats I get my hands on (like VBO), I'm happy to add support for some future versions.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
stefano-c
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by stefano-c »

Harry wrote:Till then, you need to add it manually (using scripting) as discussed here.
Sorry there should be a link?

Thanks for the reply. Waiting for v21!
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Here are the links. Please understand I will not be too responsive on this item and concentrate on bringing it to v21.

viewtopic.php?t=2906
viewtopic.php?t=4008

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
stefano-c
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by stefano-c »

Harry wrote:Please understand I will not be too responsive on this item and concentrate on bringing it to v21.
Of course! Thanks so much!
goodap
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by goodap »

Wow Game Changer!!! I know a number of people in my club would love this feature.

Great work, look forward to seeing this in V21. :)