Standard to Professional

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
sylvain007
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Standard to Professional

Post by sylvain007 »

Current user of the Standard Harry's laptimer, I would like to go to the PRO. Now, on the add-on, it is mentioned that there will be "small differences" with the standard + professional features VS Original PRO: what are they?

Thanks ;)
Sylvain
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Standard to Professional

Post by Harry »

Well, Standard remains Standard, although all functionality from the Professional version will be available. In the end the difference is of cosmetic nature, you stay with a Standard logo / splash screen, your app will say it is a Standard etc. I try to treat both combinations (Standard+Pro Features and Professional) the same.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
sylvain007
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by sylvain007 »

Hi,

I have 2 iPhones with the same itunes account (1 french, 1 swiss because I cross the border everyday and roaming is too expensive), I bought the add-on professional from the standard on my french one (I mainly drive with the french one). But this week-end, I tried with the swiss one, and I still have the standard version :cry:
I think it was a bad idea to do standard + add-on, I should have bought the professional version instead of the add-on because it sounds like I blocked with the standard now on my 2sd iPhone...

Is there anything I can do here to have the professional add-on on both?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Hi,

Apps are sold by iTunes ID, not by device. The same is true for add ons. So just go for the Professional Feature on the Swiss one, and use the same ID for your purchase. Apple should not charge you again (same as with your Standard app).

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
sylvain007
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by sylvain007 »

ok, I just tried, and after 2 alerts that I will buy something for 7.99€, it told me that I already bought it so it is free, great.

Thanks for the support
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Yes, you need to be brave going through this process. :-)

Greetings Harald
Image Image Image Image