Sacrilege - Disable Timing Functionality & Overlays

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
tdjohn
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Sacrilege - Disable Timing Functionality & Overlays

Post by tdjohn »

OK - I know it misses the point of the app a bit, however I think it is an excellent tool just from the video, overlay and track positioning point of view. However I would like to to disable the timing aspect, or at least hide from real time outputs and overlays - is this possible?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sacrilege - Disable Timing Functionality & Overlays

Post by Harry »

:-) Indeed...

Two items: Firstly, you cannot really hide the timing functionality, but you can operate recording manually (enabled Manual Timing in LapTimer's Settings). Secondly, you can disable all types of timing overlays in Overlay Configuration (date / time of recordings, as well as running timer).

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
tdjohn
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by tdjohn »

Perfect, thanks Harry. I run the app out of view so as not to be timing, but want to remove from the video so that can be used.

Is there any way to have the app just use a GoPro rather than have to be videoing from the phone itself?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Not yet. Set the internal cam to SD (LapTimer's Settings) and delete it once you are done. The "external cam only" feature is planned for the next bigger update.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image