How to I deslect overlaying a reference lap?

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
Chad-1stgen
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

How to I deslect overlaying a reference lap?

Post by Chad-1stgen »

I tried to look this up and saw a comment to disable reference lap in the overlap settings but I can't find that? Setting the current lap as the reference lap appears to be the only way I've found?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How to I deslect overlaying a reference lap?

Post by Harry »

Enter Overlay Configuration. On Android, just scroll down. For iOS, you see a page indicator in the bottom of the view, you can touch it or swipe to left / right to reveal the second page showing the Reference Lap switch.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Chad-1stgen
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by Chad-1stgen »

I'm using IOS (Iphone 5s). page indicator in the bottom of which view? I assume not the view to look at a specific lap from the lap list as I don't see anything at the bottom other than the 4 "buttons" of REF, Export, Send, Delete.

Thanks. I've been using this app for 5 years with a hiatus in the middle and sometimes I still feel like a total noob.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

It is in "Overlay Configuration". You get this dialog when starting an overlay by pressing the "Overlay" button in any lap's details.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Chad-1stgen
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by Chad-1stgen »

Harry wrote:It is in "Overlay Configuration". You get this dialog when starting an overlay by pressing the "Overlay" button in any lap's details.

- Harry
Found it. Thank you