I am trying to setup the system consisting of the following components:
1) VBOX Sport for precise 20HZ GPS positioning
2) GoPro 3 Black for HD video
3) HLT as a central component for controlling both
The combination works perfect until it comes to combining data (.vbo) and video (.avi) in Circuit Tools: one can import .vbo, but there is no way to import video.
.vbo can be reverse-engineered and one can "attach" a video to it. This was done by Bulls23 and Roland Ayala
Having done that I can import .vbo+.avi into circuit tools, however instead of the video I see a black screen.
- It would be interesting to know if Bulls23's tutorial worked for anyone else in the community?
- Has anyone found a better alternative for this scenario?
- @Bulls23: which version of Circuit Tools were you using? Do you know if this tweak works for the most recent one?
- Can anyone supply a working set of .avi and .vbo files from Video Vbox so I could try to reverse-engineer those?
Thank's everyone very much in advance!