Track with multiple intermediates.

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
hms
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Track with multiple intermediates.

Post by hms »

Harry,
I'm trying to make a new data set for Abbeville, the current track set has iirc only the start/finish poi and several informational poi's. I am using google maps on ipad. I want to get several intermediates to check for improvements on lines throughcorners.
Trying to make a trackset with several poi's I find that in the track list they come out of order.
I have put directions of travel in on the POIs, but that doesn't seem to help. In settings I have changed POI detection to narrow.
I enter the pois in order, but come out as 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 3, 4.
I have submitted the trackset to you as Abbeville 2 for certification.
Any suggestions?
Regards
Howard
Black S Special goes by the name of Lexie.
JRSC M45, 189.6 bhp JR ARB's, TDR belt tensioner, Steve Heath Rose jointed drop links, Absolutely Shocks GAZ springs and dampers, Alignment by WIM

Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Track with multiple intermediates.

Post by Harry »

Hi,

The order of the POIs in the list in not significant for LapTimer's operation. LapTimer takes every POI into account it detects (within a certain corridor). The order used in the list is simply by latitude.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
hms
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Re: Track with multiple intermediates.

Post by hms »

Thanks Harry.
Black S Special goes by the name of Lexie.
JRSC M45, 189.6 bhp JR ARB's, TDR belt tensioner, Steve Heath Rose jointed drop links, Absolutely Shocks GAZ springs and dampers, Alignment by WIM