Convert exported data to... AIM DRK?

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
miata9
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Convert exported data to... AIM DRK?

Post by miata9 »

I'm a new user and really like the laptimer, but would like the option of analyzing my data offline and exchange with friends who use other dataloggers. I have years worth of data from my AIM datalogger and would love to continue to use AIM's RaceStudio software to analyze data collected by Harry's.

Google has not revealed a conversion program - is there one? I'm a programmer by trade, so could write my own - can anyone point me at a definition of the AIM DRK file format?

Thanks!
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Convert exported data to... AIM DRK?

Post by Harry »

Can"t help on the format. It will probably be necessary to reverse engineer it from a sample... I used the same approach for VBO initially as no information has been available (but I received some support by Racelogic lately).

Please let me know if you need support on LapTimer's hlptrl or CSV formats you will most probably use as input (CSV is easier to parse, hlptrl is more powerful / better structured).

Harry
Image Image Image Image
LJBouman
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Re: Convert exported data to... AIM DRK?

Post by LJBouman »

Anyone some progress here of an solution ? Sitting with the same problem, need to convert CSV file to DRK file.

Thank you