Share/send/export tracks to other HLT users

Any discussion on using LapTimer. Please use this forum in case you need guidance on how to use LapTimer or perform a certain operation
NRGDEAD
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Share/send/export tracks to other HLT users

Post by NRGDEAD »

Hi there,

I have created what I call a "logical test track", that is, I made some triggers and POIs along the normal road, to get used to HLT and not waste time or make mistakes when paying lots of money on the Nordschleife.
Afterwards, I wanted to send/share/export that track for my buddy, he also uses HLT. But I was unable to find an option for that; I managed to send him the lap I did, but not the POIs. Did I miss something or isn't sharing custom tracks possible?

Cheers
NRG
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Share/send/export tracks to other HLT users

Post by Harry »

You need to use the "Track Certification" for that: select Lap List and the row just below your "Logical test track" section. You will see the list of all POIs and triggers defined. Now, scroll to the bottom and press the "Certify" button. This will generate a mail usually sent to be. Change the TO address to your friends address and send the mail generated. Your friend can now open the mail on his / her iPhone, long press the .hpoil attachment, and import your POIs.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
NRGDEAD
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Re: Share/send/export tracks to other HLT users

Post by NRGDEAD »

I could re-import it on my phone. So thanks. :-)
My buddy reported troubles, though. But I'ma just have a look at his phone when I see him the next time.
Now you're cookin'!