some data changes are lost after a crash

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
KiSwiSje
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

some data changes are lost after a crash

Post by KiSwiSje »

while browsing the list view and overlaying videos, i have had several crashes - and the last changes were lost

eg. for some reason i had to set vehicle for all laps for the last trackday -after a crash i had to do this again
eg. after overlaying some laps - i had a crash - in list view the video pointed to the raw video again - overlayed videos were in the camera roll though

i wonder - when does lt save its data? when you exit the application? as a temporary workaround i quit lt from time to time and hope i wont lose too many changes if i have another crash

no feedback needed - just passing on the info of what i have noticed with v16 so far - hope it helps in future updates
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: some data changes are lost after a crash

Post by Harry »

Hi,

LapTimer stores data directly after finishing a lap, and when the app is sent to background using the Home button. In case the app crashes while editing, the last changes are lost. To work around - send to background and foreground it again, AND please send your crash logs using the description here: http://aplus.rs/apple/how-to-find-crash ... sta-and-xp

- Harry
Image Image Image Image