[SOLVED] V16 crashing when adding POI

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
lisocayman
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

[SOLVED] V16 crashing when adding POI

Post by lisocayman »

The app keeps crashing when I add a poi to a downloaded track. Specifically Thunderhill. After adding the poi on the map going back to the lap list crashes the app
lisocayman
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

V16 crashing when adding POI

Post by lisocayman »

Actually testing it a little more the app crashes even if you don't add a poi.

Navigate to lap list, open the map of the track. The tap lap list and it crashes.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: V16 crashing when adding POI

Post by Harry »

I load Thunderhill, select this track in any of the timer views (not necessary, but thought you had selected it due to some timing), goto the Map View, add a POI, change the name, and select Thunderhill as the POI Set. Go back to Lap List - nothing happens.

Did you do anything different? Maybe you better send a crash log, please check http://aplus.rs/apple/how-to-find-crash ... sta-and-xp for a how-to.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
lisocayman
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

V16 crashing when adding POI

Post by lisocayman »

Hi Harry. If I add one poi it works but when I come back from the lap list to the map to add another it crashes when I tap the lap list.

I deleted the app and did a fresh install with the same problem. I'll get the logs and send them. How would you like me to send them?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Please follow the instruction above and send the file as attachment to my email address at Harry@gps-laptimer.de Please add a comment so I get the relation to this post.

Thanks, Harry
Image Image Image Image
lisocayman
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by lisocayman »

Harry - I emailed you a number of crash logs yesterday. Please let me know what you find. At the moment it seems to be working okay. I did a full restore of my phone and re-installed the app.
K20Performance
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by K20Performance »

Hi Harry,

I have the same issue since the update, if i go in laplist and look at my laps or try to link a video LT crashes.
It seems to do this randomly when i m doing something and then go back to the menu it just crashes.
I never had this issue before goin to V16.
I also freed up space on my iphone.
I will mail you with the crash logs.
Thanks!