Tried to add intro, now overlay linked to wrong video

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
cbramey
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by cbramey »

I had a good overlay video. Wanted to pick it up a little early bf the start line, so hit overlay again with 20s intro rather than zero. Since then that lap links to a warmup lap, but the overlay is still the correct fast lap. Any ideas?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

To re-overlay, you need to select the raw video for the lap first. I assume you have selected the wrong lap video recording or set th sync point not to the en of the names lap. Please check again. v16 will greatly improve this as it allows a simple Revert to the original video and sync point.

Harry
Image Image Image Image
cbramey
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Re: Tried to add intro, now overlay linked to wrong video

Post by cbramey »

Thanks for your fast response! The only original video left that i can find is the full lapping session video. How can i select that for re-overlay.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tried to add intro, now overlay linked to wrong video

Post by Harry »

Hi,

Please check the www.gps-laptimer.de/Video.html page first. Actually you need to navigate to your lap, press "Select" just below the video preview (in case you do not have it any more, press Edit and New Video), select the long session video. Now the critical step is to select the correct sync point which needs to be exactly this lap's end on the video. After having selected this sync point, overlay again.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image