No tracks?

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
Thicko
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

No tracks?

Post by Thicko »

ok i got bought the pro version

now i go to "lap list" tab and "load track"

it says "reload from appstore" i tap it and it highlights but doesn't do anything? it just turns blue but doesn't do anything.

if i go to the "tracks" tab and tap it it loads "feature" where "status" says available for free but takes me to "add-on URL" but i can't find the "tracks" xml/kml link to add?

going back to the "tracks tab" and hitting refresh top left it gives me the option to "update" or "full reload" but each give me an "error add on list could not be fully updated from server. Please try again later."

I've deleted the app and downloaded it via my iphone direct from the app store and on to my computer then syncing my iphone to transfer it onto the phone but its the same.

I'm running iphone 4s 5.1.1

:(
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: No tracks?

Post by Harry »

I just tested it and it worked. Maybe the file server has been down or your phone had no connection to the net? Please try again.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Thicko
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by Thicko »

I've tried connected via wifi and 3g but i still get the error.

Can you please post the link to the url to load them from? may be it is that due to it missing?
Thicko
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by Thicko »

Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

O.k. I see. You definitively need to follow the recommendation and load the app from AppStore, not some dubious sites ;-) LapTimer has detected it is cracked. Please confirm you have legalized it asap.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Thicko
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by Thicko »

Yes, yes from app store. What do I need to do now?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Completely delete the app from your phone and reload it from AppStore. I see no reason this should not work.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Thicko
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by Thicko »

now i get poi set "unspecified" could not be loaded from server, error #39. Please Try again later.

I shall ask apple for a refund.

Not happy, waste of time.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

A freshly installed app comes with a valid Add On List. Even without having it updated ever, you should see a list of tracks. Besides this there is something special about your system. First the app reports itself as cracked (see your second post) - which means it is definitively not the app available on AppStore, and in addition you seem to have problems with your net access. I'd suggest you start to reflect what's special about your system and installation instead of believing there is an issue with the app itself. There is no known issue in this area - no other reports other than yours.

Besides this, I kindly ask to stay honest in this forum.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image