Problems getting data from RejsaRubberTrac

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
M4rk0401
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Problems getting data from RejsaRubberTrac

Post by M4rk0401 »

Hello all,

I have assembled a tire temperature sensor myself over the last few days using the instructions (https://github.com/MagnusThome/RejsaRubberTrac). For this I have also ordered the individual PCB and soldered the sensor and µC on the PCB. After installing the software I get continuous data from ther sensor unit via the app nRF Connect App (tire temperature + distance). However, as soon as I switch to Harry's Laptimer (v.24.5.2) and want to display the data there, it does not work.

I have removed the sensor several times in the settings (Bluetooth) and added again. The HLT app also always restarted, but the problem persists. Software was also reloaded on the sensor several times to exclude the there is a kind of device locking deposited. Sporadically, I get data displayed in HLT and this also works for a while. Even after restarting the app. Trying it again two hours later, it does not work anymore. The behavior is in no way reproducible. Has anyone ever had the same problem?

The device is a OnePlus 6T with Android 11.1.2.2. In the coming days, I will test the whole thing again with an iPhone.

Greetings Marko