Can’t find new track

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
bldn10
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Can’t find new track

Post by bldn10 »

I created a new track but it does not show up in the track list. However, when I load another configuration of this track it says it conflicts with the new track I can’t find.
I’m at a track and I can’t get any configuration to trigger. :x :x :x
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can’t find new track

Post by Harry »

When creating a new track, it is stored as a User Track Set. A user track set is a local definition. As long as it is not certified, it will not appear in our track list (Load Track and Administration ‣ Add-ons). But both certified track sets downloaded and user track sets are used once LapTimer detects you pass one of its triggers. You can see your User Track Sets in Analysis ‣ Lap List.

While it is possible to load two or more configurations for a single track, this is discouraged. LapTimer will change configuration all the time and results are not predictable. This may be the reason you had problems.

It is a common misunderstanding one needs to load a track to make it the "current track". LapTimer allows you to load up to 15 track sets. And it will switch between them automatically once you hit any track's start / finish line.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image