App Update if upgraded

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
lannytoups
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

App Update if upgraded

Post by lannytoups »

When i purchased the app originally, i purchased the Pertolhead version then paid to upgrade to the Grand prix. If IO got to the app store on my Ios device, the only version i can update is the Petrolhead. Any ideas on how i get the V24 version of the Grand Prix I am using without having to pay again?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: App Update if upgraded

Post by Harry »

Upgrade Petrolhead please. You have a Petrolhead with GrandPrix features enabled. So upgrading Petrolhead to v24 will show up as GrandPrix v24. It is a bit counter-intuitive but the only technical option available on PlayStore and AppStore to allow users both to go the Rookie ‣ Petrolhead ‣ GrandPrix, or the direct GrandPrix path.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
lannytoups
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by lannytoups »

Worked perfect. Thank you.
HSV Guy
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by HSV Guy »

I have the same issue since I upgraded to version 24.0.3 (on Android) but I can't find any way to 're-enable' the Grand Prix features. If I try and add an external video source it says the feature isn't available in this app edition and if I go to the Add-ons section it is only giving me the Option to buy the Grand Prix upgrade.

I currently have the Petrolhead Edition installed.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

For the last version released, it is easy to re-enable upgrades installed before: goto LapTimer ‣ Administration ‣ Add-ons and press the Restore button.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
HSV Guy
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by HSV Guy »

Thanks Harry, seems quite obvious now. :-)