No video after Android 10 update

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
drbond
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

No video after Android 10 update

Post by drbond »

Hello,
I had problems with error 16, and I didn't know what to do, so I updated my Google Pixel to Android v10. The Lap List still says that I have video and data, but when I click on a lap, it says "NO VIDEO", under VIDEO. How can I get the video and data to reconnect? (When I click play, it gives me an error message: "Cannot find video selected, it has probably been moved to another place, or it has been deleted.) (When I access the Android via my PC, I can find the video, so I know that it has not been deleted.) Thanks.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: No video after Android 10 update

Post by Harry »

Hello,

Please make sure to update, v23.0.13 is online now.

I assume your videos are stored in a place LapTimer is not allowed to access now that you have Android 10. Please goto Video List and check which folders are accessible now. Move the videos to one of the places shown. LapTimer identifies videos by their filename, not the complete path. So once the videos have been moved, LapTimer should “link” them automatically.

Harry
Image Image Image Image
drbond
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Re: No video after Android 10 update

Post by drbond »

Great! I updated to the new version, and the software can overlay the data on the video. I also was able to move the video to the appropriate storage folder, as indicated by Harry's, under Video. Thanks!