Right side of video chopped off

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
rbpeirce
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Right side of video chopped off

Post by rbpeirce »

I did the same as always but something changed when I rendered the laps this time. The left side was okay, but the right side was chopped off in the middle of the Pedal and RPM readout. I didn't get the RPM meter or the timing information. I don't know if I did something wrong when I set up the recording or when I rendered the lap. I'm currently using v23.0.3. I was using an earlier version the last time I rendered a lap but I don't remember which version. All I know is it worked and this didn't.
2012 Porsche Cayman R
2016 Audi A7
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Right side of video chopped off

Post by Harry »

iOS or Android? The only situation I’m aware of is on iOS of a non standard video resolution is used. Please see Video Documentation for a list of supported video frame sizes.

Harry
Image Image Image Image
rbpeirce
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by rbpeirce »

IOS 12, iPhone 5S. I've used it before and it always worked okay. I'm not sure I can set a non-standard video resolution in the phone itself and I don't think I did anything unusual. I just turned on the video camera and said okay.
2012 Porsche Cayman R
2016 Audi A7
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

When using the internal cam, the resolution will be ok. Please create a snapshot of the video were the overlay shows the named chop off.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image