VW G79 sensor - throttle position

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
PitrsRS
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

VW G79 sensor - throttle position

Post by PitrsRS »

Hi Harry. I have a small problem with throttle data in HLT. On car with manual gearbox it´s ok on position D, but on DSG transmission no one of available throttle settings (from A to D) worked. I tried to check it in VCDS, and it shows real data on sensor G79. Can I somehow get this sensor in HLT?
Attachments
throttle.PNG
throttle.PNG (367.75 KiB) Viewed 1121 times
2016 SEAT Leon CUPRA 290 ST

HLT Grand Prix (Android) + OBDLink LX BT + XGPS160 + GoPro 11 Black + GoPro 7 Black
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: VW G79 sensor - throttle position

Post by Harry »

As written in the other thread, I can't comment on this tooling. To check which throttle positions are available, connect the OBD sensor and wait until everything is up and running. Goto Sensor List and select the OBD adapter. This will show you a long list of throttle PIDs available for your car.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
PitrsRS
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Re: VW G79 sensor - throttle position

Post by PitrsRS »

Hi Harry, I just want to close this thread. It was not a problem with DSG transmission. It´s a problem with TDI engine (I don´t know why). I sold my TDI RS and bought TSI Leon Cupra 290, also with DSG, throttle position now working fine ;)
2016 SEAT Leon CUPRA 290 ST

HLT Grand Prix (Android) + OBDLink LX BT + XGPS160 + GoPro 11 Black + GoPro 7 Black