Reset everything?

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
RedLfnt
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Reset everything?

Post by RedLfnt »

I’ve been having issues with the data that is displayed in video for a while now (refresh is very slow) and at one of my recent track days, even my lap times that are recorded in the app were messed up. They ranged from 34 seconds to 2:36 not including outlaps. I’m pretty sure I messed something up in expert settings but I have no idea what. I’ve tried the standard Reset Settings toggle and the Reset Settings toggle in Expert settings. I know the app says not to mess with Expert Settings but that’s like telling a kid not to eat the candy for me. :) So I have no idea what I’ve screwed up and am wondering if there is a way for me to start fresh. I promise I’ll never touch expert settings again!
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Reset everything?

Post by Harry »

Please have a look into the FAQ on Migration / Backup / Recovery here on the forum. Create a backup of your data as described. Please verify the backup is complete and arrives. Delete the app, install it again, and restore the backup. NB: videos in LapTimer’s documents are are not backup-ed, so you need to backup them separate Luz before deleting the app.

Harry
Image Image Image Image