Issues with Data Preview and Video Overlay

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
schluerfi1978
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Issues with Data Preview and Video Overlay

Post by schluerfi1978 »

Hi all,

I recorded 2 manual laps today with external GPS (5 Hz) and OBD (~1 Hz). Data was stored with interpolation to 10 Hz.

Later, I tried to do video overlays of the 2 laps. Lap #1 is perfectly fine.

Lap #2 has video overlay issue, however. - Time, Speed, Map and Acceleration are shown perfect, but OBD data is simply stuck. When I look at the overview of that specific lap in the lap overview, the data preview sheet ("Datenaufzeichnung Vorschau") is also only displaying one constant speed value. Nevertheless, the correct OBD diagrams are displayed when I tap that preview diagram. So the issue seems to be related to the preview and the overlay, but not to the data itself.

Any idea where this is coming from?

Data was recorded on Android and transferred (e-mail with hlprt-file) to iPad for overlay generation.

WBR,
Michael
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Issues with Data Preview and Video Overlay

Post by Harry »

Hi,

In case speed is constant, at least this channel has not been updated as expected. Probably some issue with the adapter (if other channels are working). You can work around for this lap by selecting GPS speed instead of OBD speed in LapTimer Expert Settings.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image