No speed data, start finish line not registering

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
Surfdude979
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

No speed data, start finish line not registering

Post by Surfdude979 »

I was doing an HPDE this weekend and I couldn’t get the lap timer to pick up the start finish line. I setup he timer exactly how my buddy was doing it and his timer was triggered when he crossed start finish but mine wasn’t. We went over settings and everything was identical we both have the grand Prix version we both have iPhone X.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I was originally trying to record video on my GoPro but I changed to using my camera on my phone. Below is a link to the only recording I have from the weekend. As you can see the G data is not accurate (I can calibrate that later) there is no mph data and it shows I did a 26 minute lap... please help.

https://youtu.be/5KRkunQDLg8
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: No speed data, start finish line not registering

Post by Harry »

Please reload the track set, select the 26min multi-lap, scroll down to Data Recordings and select Recalculate ‣ Verify Lap. Select Wide when asked. In case this doesn't work, select a larger Wide Corridor setting in Expert Settings, e.g. 100.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Surfdude979
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by Surfdude979 »

Says no changes are necessary lap matches data recordings
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Please reload the track set to make sure you have information on s/f etc available. In case LapTimer still doesn't split data into laps, export the file to .hlptrl and send it to Harry@gps-laptimer.de. Please add information on the track set used to the mail.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Surfdude979
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by Surfdude979 »