v22.0.2 Update does not work

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
Pilot69
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

v22.0.2 Update does not work

Post by Pilot69 »

Today my IPhone 7 (latest IOS) updated the Laptimer from v22.0.0 to v22.0.2. If I start the Timer the program shuts down. No way to run the timer, all other functions work, only the most important Timer is dead. How can I fix it? I already rebooted the IPhone but no change.

Greetz
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: v22.0.2 Update does not work

Post by Harry »

Problem with 22.0.2. I have submitted a fixed version 22.0.3 yesterday morning and asked Apple for a fast review. They started it a few hours later but have completed it for Rookie and ToGo only so far. Petrolhead and GrandPrix are pending but will be approved later today.

Two options: check if your copy crashes when using Analysis / Realtime / GPS. In case it doesn‘t, use this view for driving. Home LapTimer when back in the pits to make sure laps are stored permanently. In case this doesn‘t work, I can provide a promo code for Rookie. Let me know (Harry@gps-laptimer.de).

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Pilot69
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by Pilot69 »

Just right now the new v22.0.3 Petrolhead edition was available. After the update, sorry, still the same problem with the Timer. Tacho, Stoppuhr and Racer's work, this programs start, but starting the Timer it takes a few seconds and the program crashes.

I checked all other buttons, all are working, just the Timer is dead :-(

What can I do? Without loosing all 1029 laps?

Greetings
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Turn off "Show Large Hundreds" in LapTimer's Settings and it will work again.
Will be fixed in v22.0.4

- Harry
Image Image Image Image