Invalid Master Video Error

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
cjinseattle
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Invalid Master Video Error

Post by cjinseattle »

Stuff used:
Galaxy Note5
GoPro Session
HLT Premium

I just used HLT for the first time at a recent track day. I was having trouble getting it to record my first two sessions. For my first session, it recorded for 30 seconds and then stopped timing. The second session I also was having trouble getting the camera to sync with the app. On my third attempt, I decided to record manually. I then combined the two movie files (it splits them every 12 minutes or so and it's a 20-minute session) in Adobe Premiere and output an MP4, just like it was recorded. Same settings, quality, etc, just one file instead of two. I then added the file to my phone and linked it to my session on HLT. From the screenshots, it looks like the placeholders lined up correctly in the video, but when I go to export, it says Invalid Master Video. I did a screen recording of my steps on my phone so you can see what I'm doing. If I missed a step or something, please let me know. I can also modify the movie format if it is incompatible with HLT.

[youtube]WjNR3NQjoOM[/youtube]
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Invalid Master Video Error

Post by Harry »

Please make sure you do not add blanks or special characters to the file name. v21 will fail to access a video file name in a non standard way (will be fixed for v22).

- Harry
Image Image Image Image