Edmund’s lookup bug?

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
jt2002
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Edmund’s lookup bug?

Post by jt2002 »

I’ve tried force quitting the app, closing all other applications and also restarting my phone but I’m seeing a blank screen whenever I click on “make” in the lookup car sub menu. Any tips?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Edmund’s lookup bug?

Post by Harry »

Oddly, Edmunds has discontinued its service for model lookups. The button will be removed in v22.

Harry
Image Image Image Image
dwells
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by dwells »

I just purchased the App yesterday. I have 2 Porsches and it will not recognize either one. Without the ability to enter my vehicles, I'm not sure how to know which data segments / laps belong to which car. Any suggestions?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Hi,

Edmunds has stopped its service completely, the Edmunds button will be removed for v22.
Our own car repository is still incomplete. Until we have more, please just enter the 5 fields asked for when searching for a new vehicle. Press the New button once these values are entered. You can refine vehicle parameters in case you add an OBD option. Without, no further detail is required.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image