Help overlaying lap data and exporting video.

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
dougle_turbo
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Help overlaying lap data and exporting video.

Post by dougle_turbo »

I'd really appreciate some help in trying to work out how to firstly get Harry's app to 'see' videos from my GoPro hero 3, and then how to overlay the lap timer data. I've read just about every guide I can find and still can't get anywhere.

I have an iPhone 7 controlling the GoPro and the recording set to external cam only. I have the Grand Prix edition of Harry's. The GoPro is recording the video fine and I have been able to view the videos on my Macbook. The problem comes within the app because I can't see any of the videos under any of the headings, even though I have the Icloud options ticked. I've uploaded the videos to my phone via iCloud, email, and Itunes with none of the videos accessible by Harry's.

What am I doing wrong?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help overlaying lap data and exporting video.

Post by Harry »

I’d rather not repeat the steps required to overlay an external videos (transfer + Re-Link) and forward you to Video Documentation available on www.gps-laptimer.de/documentation.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image