Petrolhead + Update to GP + GoPro 3+ --> no preview available

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
Edbert
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Petrolhead + Update to GP + GoPro 3+ --> no preview available

Post by Edbert »

Hi guys,

Recently i started usind the petrolgead edition and initially had my first laps on track simply using the sensor data without any video recording.

No I decided to switch to GoPro 3+ silver videos + internal Cam with PiP feature --> therefore upgraded inApp to GP version.

GoPro is successfully connected, camera is recognized and even the video is getting troggered as soon as I am manually starting the pseudo lap BUT no matter which setting i choose (multicam or GoPro single) I can't see any video/picture stream in Harrys Laptimer coming from GoPro...
Only the internal cam can be shown as preview.

Am I doing something wrong or is this not even supported to be shown inside the app with upgraded version to GP?
Do I need to manually download the vid from GoPro to my phone in order to get it recognized in LapTimer to get the overlayed version generated and exported?

Greetings, Eddy
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Petrolhead + Update to GP + GoPro 3+ --> no preview available

Post by Harry »

Please see Video Documentation on www.gps-laptimer.de/documentation. You need to transfer the action cam video to your smartphone and re-link it with laps recorded before you can view and overlay it.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image