[SOLVED] Cannot create POI Set

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
marklith
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

[SOLVED] Cannot create POI Set

Post by marklith »

Hi

I'm obviously missing something, but I have created a couple of POIs and now want to create a POI set as a circuit. In the instructions here it says:

• The next field ,POI Set‘ defines the set the trigger is grouped in. In case you leave this field empty, the trigger will not be associated with a track. Tapping into the ,POI Set‘ will bring up a list of the tracks currently defined, either select one or add one by tapping into the last row ,Add Track...‘. Creating a track means creating a POI Set in the background, both the list of tracks and the list of POI Sets are kept in sync. In this case, a new track named ,Hockenheim‘ has been created and selected as the trigger‘s POI Set.

However, when I try to do this, there is no "Add Track" option at the end of my list.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Mark

PS - I can't find what that '1' over the More is trying to tell me
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cannot create POI Set

Post by Harry »

Hi,

Press the 'Edit' button to get the 'Add Track'. I'm aware that is a bit cumbersome, but its the standard iOS scheme to manipulate lists...
The '1' actually belongs to the Lap List (which is behind the More button) and means 'one lap recorded today'.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
marklith
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Re: Cannot create POI Set

Post by marklith »

D'Oh!! I knew it was something simple.

Many thanks.

Mark
(off to Nurburgring Mon, Tue AND Weds - then Spa Fri & Sat :P )