Deleting old laps crashes app...

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
Dubbedown
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Deleting old laps crashes app...

Post by Dubbedown »

When I try to delete our race laps that came with the app (Nordschleifebtg) it causes the app to crash requires a restore from backup. Is there a fix to this?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Deleting old laps crashes app...

Post by Harry »

I assume this is some type of data problem. Please run a Check Data from Databases and try the delete again afterwards. In case this doesn’t solve the problem, please restore the backup again and send the raw database to me. You can swipe / long press the databases shown in Databases and select the raw export from here. Send it to Harry@gps-laptimer.de and add a note “crashes when deleting demo laps”.

Thanks, Harry
Image Image Image Image
Dubbedown
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by Dubbedown »

Checked data showed problems, app restarted. Checked data again, this time less problems, app restated. Third time app opens up, asks if I want to purge data. I click not yet to proceed, and all the laps were gone. Restored database, laps reappear but check data and same number of problems as the first time reappear.

I will email you the data.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

So the lap deletion problem has been corrupted data... I will try to recover your data. Please give some time-this is a manual process.

Harry
Image Image Image Image