How to adjust start / finish of a record lap?

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
kramard
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

How to adjust start / finish of a record lap?

Post by kramard »

I'm sorry if this is posted somewhere, but I searched and did not see the functionality listed in the FAQs / documentation section of the app or forum.

Today at a circuit cross I used manual mode to record ~20 runs - I manually started the recording roughly 5 to 10 seconds before launching and stopped the record after crossing the finish line (at speed). Is there a way to "trim" the excess start and end?

Thanks,
Dave
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How to adjust start / finish of a record lap?

Post by Harry »

Hi Dave,

To trim your recordings, you need to provide the correct start and finish positions as a track set first. This can be done on site using the assistants build in, or by setting the GPS positions using LapTimer's Map View (see legacy documentation in http://legacy.gps-laptimer.de/Tracks.html). Once you have defined a track set, select each of your recordings from Lap List and press Recalculate ‣ Verify Lap. This will re-run the start / finish detection and create a new trimmed recording.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image