Can't get GoPro Hero video to work

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
gremlin
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Can't get GoPro Hero video to work

Post by gremlin »

So I've followed the directions in the documentation and transferred the video to the iPhone. I can see it In the video List now under "Laptimer Recordings" with a red bang (Exclamation mark) next to it. If I click on the > and look at the file properties it says "Location Local" but when I click on the video it says "Error Cannot find the video selected is has probably been moved to another place, or it has been deleted." Offline videos need to be transferred and re-linked to the smartphone before accessing them"

Looking in the lap list I've lost the things that said I had video with these laps, so I'm super confused as to how to get my video to link up.

Any thoughts?

thank you!
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can't get GoPro Hero video to work

Post by Harry »

You need to relink video from Lap List ‣ your lap. As long as the link is not established, you can't play or export it from Video List. The later is actually a convenience function and has been added in v21. Before, all video operations needed to be done from Lap List ‣ your lap. This is still the recommended approach (and the way it is documented in Video Documentation).

- Harry
Image Image Image Image