Laptimer crashing since iOS upgrade.

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
Sonertial
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Laptimer crashing since iOS upgrade.

Post by Sonertial »

iPhone 7, iOS 11.0.1, HLT Grand Prix Edition 21.0.11.

The app has started crashing regularly, maybe on a 50% basis whenever I go into Analysis-Lap List and then either try to "Play " a video, "Export" a Lap , or look at the data for a lap.

Sometimes after a crash, but not every time, on startup the "Checking Databases" message comes up. A couple of times it says an error has been found, but mostly HLT can be restarted and I can try again, sometimes it'll work.

I tried reverting an old lap video. The app crashed when I tried to Play that one too.

I have sent an example log from Settings-Privacy-Analytics-Analytics Data-LapTimerProfessional-2017...

Any ideas?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Laptimer crashing since iOS upgrade.

Post by Harry »

Image Image Image Image
alanjcook
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Post by alanjcook »

Hi Harry, I am experiencing corrupt laps with the new iOS. Racelogic looked at one of my .VBO files and they pointed out there is problem in the lap 16th, 17th, 37th, 38th. It has long stay around 1.5 hours on the S/F line. I would recommend contacting Harry... I don't know if this is an iOS 11 issue or another issue. How can I send this file to you?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Select the lap exported and export it to both .HLPTRL and .VBO formats. Send the export to Harry@gps-laptimer.de. Please add a link to this thread.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image