Galaxy 6S video lock up after upgrade

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
thangtamfive
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Galaxy 6S video lock up after upgrade

Post by thangtamfive »

I ran the old Grand Prix version and worked great. I upgraded to v20 and now it locks up on video. I can manually start if the car is not moving but then I can't stop it. I can't start manually start or stop anymore while the car is moving even though my setting is for manual also. It almost seems like the app is bogging down my phone completely, even though I have 64GB model with 47GM free space, therefore not taking any of my taps on the screen. Is there a way to go back to the old version as I have a track weekend next weekend and I need this thing to work right?

Thank you,
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Galaxy 6S video lock up after upgrade

Post by Harry »

You should be able to start / stop
manually all the time. Sounds like some overload from anywhere. Please try the usual phone reboot first. Do not start background apps in parallel. Make sure you have all permissions granted for LapTimer (Android Settings). If everything fails, follow instructions in viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3341 and create a backup of your data. Uninstall / Reinstall the app afterwards.

I doubt the problem is about the version used - this is usually some configuration issue.

Harry
Image Image Image Image