Video Overlay using iTunes (GoPro Hero 5 Black)

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
ssaddik
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Video Overlay using iTunes (GoPro Hero 5 Black)

Post by ssaddik »

Hi Harry,
I was hoping you could help me. I have the Grand Prix edition v21. I have dropped files into iTunes for my iPhone 6 several times to overlay external video from my GoPro Hero 5 Black. I have used the Hero 4 settings as you suggested online. I have always had some problem having Harry’s Laptimer recognizing the video under Analysis Video List and will have to delete the video and drop it again into the Laptimer files. I recently tracked this weekend and have tried 4 separate times to drop video files (diff. files) and I can an error that the file isn’t found or may have been moved. This is the same error I have gotten in the past but I have been able to resolve by purging the file and trying again. I am therefore unable to link my files to the laps.

The only thing that may be different is that 3 days before I tracked, your app got upgraded. I know that you were going to be supporting Hero 5 Black with v21. I haven’t made any changes to my configuration and still have it linked as Hero 4. Is it possible that is the problem.

Regardless, I have had some of my best laps ever and was hoping I could overlay the external videos.
Any help you can provide would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Samuel Saddik
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Video Overlay using iTunes (GoPro Hero 5 Black)

Post by Harry »

We resolved this by mail already?
You can switch between H4 and H5 settings. The only difference is the name displayed.

Harry
Image Image Image Image