Dropbox

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
Kevin7909
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Dropbox

Post by Kevin7909 »

Hi Harry. I am using the newest version of the rookie edition. I have an iPhone 5 and a working Dropbox account (which I have used to be sure it works). I am a HLT, iPhone and dropbox neophyte and this phone is used only for track duty, but does have wireless access.

When I try to export data using email everything works as expected. When I press Dropbox, nothing at all happens except that the button graphic changes so I know the software registers the button press. What am I doing wrong?

Apparently there is a way to link apps to dropbox, but I cannot find any information about this after days of searching.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Kevin
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dropbox

Post by Harry »

The linking should work automatically. Please try resetting Dropbox credentials from LapTimer's Expert Settings and try again.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Kevin7909
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by Kevin7909 »

I did that a few times before posting above. I have tried everything I can think of except uninstalling and reinstalling HLT. I reinstalled dropbox as well. HLT literally does nothing. No message. I don't know it is supposed to do when successful. Thanks.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

I'll add this to my problem list. Please use mail exports until I release a fixed version or have verified a configuration issue for your device.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Kevin7909
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by Kevin7909 »

Will do. And please bear in mind that I am new to all 3 so it is possible that some iPhone permissions etc is the cause so if you think of something please let me know. Thanks!
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

There seems to be some issue with Rookie's integration, I have been able to reproduce the problem. The next version getting available (21.0.5) will have a workaround included.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
Kevin7909
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Post by Kevin7909 »

Thanks!