Crashes upon track load

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
b-stead
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Crashes upon track load

Post by b-stead »

Version 21.0 - just updated yesterday
GP version - worked previously last fall
iPhone 6 - iOS 10.2.1

App crashes shuts off when I go to download a track specifically when I go to the confirmation and try to click on "proceed". App closes.

Can't load the track or any track. I'm at the track today unfortunately - should have tested!

Thoughts ?? Old iOS maybe??

B-Stead
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Crashes upon track load

Post by Harry »

I think I don't need to say we have tested loading tracks ;-)

I can't say what the problem with your configuration is. We had no 10.2.1 device in the beta, so yes, in case you have decided to go for 10, you should go for the latest 10. Apple provides crash logs deferred, so far I do not see anything related to loading tracks. Please try both the Prepare Race ‣ Load Track and the Add-ons List (Administration ‣ Add-ons) user interfaces to load a track. In addition, you may try a Check Data (Administration ‣ Databases) and a reboot of you device. Finally, if you can't resolve it, please let me know for which track the problem occurs.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
b-stead
10 or more Posts ★
10 or more Posts ★

Re: Crashes upon track load

Post by b-stead »

I wanted to follow up on this and let you (and everyone) know it was the old iOS that was incompatible. I updated my iPhone and everything worked just fine !