Two (unrelated) problems I'm having

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
OUberLord
Fewer than 10 Posts
Fewer than 10 Posts

Two (unrelated) problems I'm having

Post by OUberLord »

Hey all,

I'm a new user to the app, and I'm having a couple of issues when using it.

Issue 1: The first time I used the app, for a 11 minute drive, it worked fine except for the sensor data timing was off (sensor data was earlier than the video). Tweaked the sensor data to adjust for this, and recorded a second video of about 10 minutes. This video will not export, and the process hangs at "Overlaying video" at 100%. What could cause an issue such as this? I hesitate to think its changing the sensor timing that caused it, but I haven't tried reverting back yet.

Issue 2: I cannot figure out how to set my number of gears. I got the engine settings in, and though the drive ratio was blank it had a default setting of 0.10 so I left it as it was and set it to see if I could at least get the Num Gear option to work. When I tap on it I get a message that amounts to needing to click a + icon to add a gear, but I'm not seeing that anywhere. What am I missing?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Two (unrelated) problems I'm having

Post by Harry »

Which platform? Android or iOS?

- Harry
Image Image Image Image