Crash/Reboot Home Screen Trying to Export Lap Data

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
ckowalc
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Re: Crash/Reboot Home Screen Trying to Export Lap Data

Post by ckowalc »

Ok, no problem. Just give post a heads up if this is fixed before releasing to v21. I'm interested in the beta testing so I'll be looking for that.

Like I said, the Dropbox export still works so that is a work-around for anyone having this problem.
ckowalc
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by ckowalc »

I'm having this same issue again. Same phone and everything. This time there is no DropBox button so I don't know if that would work or not. But whtether I press "Mail" or "Share" it does the same thing as the video in the original post. I updated to the latest version and the same thing happens.

I thought it might have been because my phone was low on memory (I have 1700+ laps recorded) but I cleared out some space by deleting some extra backups and with 2+ GB free nothing changed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6THC-rcHpQA

EDIT: Reported feedback from one of the crashes.

EDIT 2: Nevermind it loos like there was an issue with my database. It was only 2 MB. Restored a 285MB backup with the same number of laps and it seems to be working correctly.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Yes, crashes for Exports will be related to a corrupted database mostly.

Harry
Image Image Image Image