Recorded Video but no Laps were produced

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
dasams
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Recorded Video but no Laps were produced

Post by dasams »

Harry:

I ran Laguna Seca yesterday for the first time and LapTimer performed great for the first two sessions. However, LapTimer did not create laps for the third session. I'm using an iP6S, v19.0.24, BT1 OBD reader and Dual XPS150 GPS.

The third session was recorded and I see the video in Video List but there are no new laps in Laps List. It's 21:29 long and 2623 MB. Can you point to instructions for how I can create the laps and then overlay the OBD info?

Secondly, I like the clean look of a video without the reference sections but cannot find a setting to turn it off. Can you tell me how to do this?

TIA, Dave
09 Carrera S - Black, 6 sp, Carrera red full leather with deviating black, adaptives, navi, XM, etc
06 Cayenne S - Crystal silver, air suspension, bi-xenon, navi, sirius, etc
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Recorded Video but no Laps were produced

Post by Harry »

Hi,

No data in Lap List for the third section? Has the 21:29 video recording been triggered by LapTimer? Please drop my a mail using the Contact button in LapTimer. Add a link too this thread please. I will check what the system log says.

To remove the reference video, please go to Overlay Configuration like usual. In the dialog showing the file stripe and laps covered by the video, swipe to page 2 (yes, it is missed often). It include a switch for Reference Video addition (or not).

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
dasams
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Re: Recorded Video but no Laps were produced

Post by dasams »

Yes the video was created in HLT and I'm concerned that perhaps my GPS went off line. Contact email with link was sent through HLT. Dave
09 Carrera S - Black, 6 sp, Carrera red full leather with deviating black, adaptives, navi, XM, etc
06 Cayenne S - Crystal silver, air suspension, bi-xenon, navi, sirius, etc