MultiCam or GoPro not both?

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
llan981
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

MultiCam or GoPro not both?

Post by llan981 »

1. Using iPhone 6S IOS9.02
2. GoPoint BT
3. Dual XGPS 160
4. Go Pro 3 BE+
5. IPAD Gen5 IOS 9.02

When I start "race" all shows up GREEN

When I hit "Video" GoPro will launch but not MultiCAM. However, when I get back to room, I test just my iPhone with just the IPOD Gen5 and it works every time.

So where may be the breakdown within the interface (or other) when I am at a track configuration (the 5 items above) and Multicam will not load?
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MultiCam or GoPro not both?

Post by Harry »

I'd guess this is one of the secrets in device 2 device communication between iOS devices. Please try joining the GoPro network with all iOS devices, not the master only. We had a post here recently the two iOS devices need to be in the same network to communicate. BT only seems to be not enough for late iOS versions. I assume all your devices are in your home wifi when testing at home?

Harry
Image Image Image Image
llan981
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Re: MultiCam or GoPro not both?

Post by llan981 »

GoPro is connected to all devices while in the paddock trying to make all work. I confirmed this today.
When doing the simple test at home, with just the iPhone and IPOD, yes I am on the home network.