Inconsistent sync points

Help on issues you run into with LapTimer; in case you have a question on how to use LapTimer, use the forum "Using LapTimer" instead
johmei
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Inconsistent sync points

Post by johmei »

Hi,

Yesterdays trackday was great and HLT performed well as usual. One problem came up when trying to overlay some laps. One lap has some weird GPS information and thus not allowing multilap overlay. Error message is "Inconsistent sync points. Please adjust lap's sync point and agree to adjust the full session." is the message but the lap end looks synced to me. Tried adjusting a little back and forth to fix with no luck.
Also looking at the lap Data recording preview there is a weird straight line across the track. Attached database for the lap.

Any ideas how to fix?

Screenshots:
http://forumbilder.se/DDCQO/img-1592
http://forumbilder.se/DDCQO/img-1593
Attachments
LapTimer-0259-20140706-153729.hlptrz
(18.22 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
BMW 335i E92 - iPhone 6 paired with Dual XGPS150A as HLT master, Optrix XD5 cased iPhone 5 and Optrix HD cased iPhone 4 as multicams.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Inconsistent sync points

Post by Harry »

Hi,

The data recording is invalid, it includes GPS position up to 05-JUL-14,09:33:12.50 and starting from 05-JUL-14,11:25:39.27. I assume this has been a session interruption? I have fixed a related problem for the upcoming version 18.1.2. It seems that the data up to 09:33:12.50 has been some cool down lap recording that has been stored accidentally (lap not Canceled and LapTimer sent to background) and corrupted the first lap of the next session... I'd suggest to remove that individual lap to not screw up overlaying and other functions.

- Harry
Image Image Image Image
johmei
20 or more Posts ★★★
20 or more Posts ★★★

Post by johmei »

Thanks for the feedback! Ahh ok, 11.25 was the start of my 2nd session and my first started at 10.45. The corrupt lapinfo must have been from mounting the GPS and Phone for recording, weird. I'll have to take care not to hit any buttons while mounting this stuff.

I had a charging issue during the first two sessions and the phone ran out of juice mid session, but that seems to have been managed well by HLT!

Thanks again. //J
BMW 335i E92 - iPhone 6 paired with Dual XGPS150A as HLT master, Optrix XD5 cased iPhone 5 and Optrix HD cased iPhone 4 as multicams.
Harry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Version 18.1.2 will handle situations like this better :-)

- Harry
Image Image Image Image